- The Three Important Changes that made the Stretch Possible.
- The Ultimate Tax Trap.
- Four important facts.
- How The Stretch can turn $300,000 into over $1.5 million.
- How big is the market and where is the money?
- Who is controlling the Qualified Money in America today?
- IRS Publication “590” – The Ultimate Sales Tool.
Keys to the
There is over $16 Trillion of savings in American’s retirement accounts. Most of these accounts are not properly structured to take advantage of new IRS rules allowing IRA owners to generate a lifetime of income for themselves, their children and their grandchildren.
The Keys to the IRA Kingdom® Advisors Training Course is designed to train advisors how to properly structure these accounts so their clients and their families can get the most out of their IRAs, 401(k)s, and other qualified retirement accounts.
The Nation's #1
IRA Training Course
David F. Royer, Master IRA Trainer & Author of Top 10 IRA Mistakes and How to Avoid IRS Tax Traps, will teach you to become an IRA/401(k) Rollover Expert! David takes IRA Distribution Sales Concepts from 30,000 feet right down to the kitchen table presentation.
Enter the Online training room with David and learn how to capture the largest IRA accounts using techniques you can implement with your next IRA prospect. Learn how to identify the top 10 mistakes IRA owners and their beneficiaries make that can cost their family a fortune.
Make an investment in your career that will help you capture the IRA Market with the only IRA distribution training course designed EXCLUSIVELY for ANNUITY, LIFE, AND MANAGED MONEY PRODUCERS.
Online Advisor Course Outline
This course is about Positioning, Empowerment and Money In Motion. It was built to train Annuity Producers to become Qualified Plan Distribution Experts! LIMRA Research Briefing #8 (Sept. 2005) supports the need for this training. The history of Retirement Plans in America is where we will begin.
The Concept and the Market
Beneficiaries and the Separate Account Rule
- Why the Separate Account Rule is so important.
- What Happens Without Separate Accounts.
- Spousal and Non-Spousal Beneficiaries have Different Rights.
- The High Cost of Bad Advice.
- Trusts and the Separate Account Rule.
- Annuity Beneficiary Forms that Automatically Establish Separate Accounts and Handle All
- The problems using Wills and Trusts.
Stretching a Roth IRA
- How to Triple the Distributions and Eliminate the Income Tax.
- How to turn $300,000 into $3.5 Million Income Tax Free (Roth Conversion).
- Create Tax Free Income for 3 Generations.
- How to Pay the Tax on the “Seed” and Save the Tax on the “Crop.”
- Why the Roth IRA conversion is rarely recommended by “securities only” advisors.
- The Rules for the Roth Conversion and the Advantages of Stretching a Roth IRA.
- How the Tax Law Changes in 2010 Effect Roth Conversions.